Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Membership and cool stuff.

Hi guys, it's been a while since I wrote a new post, so here it is.
A LOT has happened but first things first, I'm now a member. ( W00t :D )
I did a few of quests (Sorry about no pics, I forgot to save them. :( ) like Throne of Miscellania, Royal trouble, Animal Magnatism.
After reading a few guides, I put 1.3m in the coffers of my Kingdom. :)
Hopefully, I'll make a nice bit of money from that.

I've been focusing on Slayer, as it is a major moneymaker at higher levels. I leveled it from 1 to 48 in a few days.
Also, I did a bit of thieving and got it to 40 and then I did some herblore and that to 35. ( It cost me around 300-400k. )
I got a combat level as well and I raised my Attack by 1, Defence by 2 and Constitution by 2. ( I didn't even mean to level them, I was just trying out pest control. :D )

There's loads more to tell but I'm sleepy. :(
So, until next time.
KAYBAI!

1 comment: